* ANYONE coming into the office must be wearing a face mask. We will not be providing masks, as we have to preserve PPE for our staff to keep everyone safe.
* Please arrive on time for your appointment, rather than too early, as the waiting room will not be in use to minimize contact. You will be directed to your designated treatment room.
* If you are late, please give us a call as we might have to reschedule your appointment.
* We ask patient to come with the least amount of people as possible. Again, we do not have a waiting room for use.
* Your temperature will be taken with a no touch thermometer. Anyone whose temperature is above 99 degrees F or who exhibits any cold or flu symptoms, will be asked to leave and wait for a minimum of 2 weeks before an appointment can be rescheduled.
*Please wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds before and after the visit.