Our office has implemented temporary changes and will include the following:
Changes in the office:
* Appointments are limited to half of the capacity of the office.
* Treatment rooms are disinfected by UVC light after each use. UVC Air purifiers are in the hallway and bathroom.
* Patients will be directed to his/her treatment room immediately after stepping in our office.
* Daily health check for our staff and Acupuncturists. They are fully equipped with medical face covering.
* Removal of magazines and all high touch point items.
* High-traffic touch points such as door handles, light switches and sink faucets are regularly wiped down with disinfectant wipes.
* All paperwork is converted to fillable PDFs and will be emailed to you before your appointment.
* Hand sanitizer is located throughout the office.
Changes for Patients:
* ANYONE coming into the office must be wearing a face mask. We will not be providing masks, as we have to preserve PPE for our staff to keep everyone safe.
* Please arrive on time for your appointment, rather than too early, as the waiting room will not be in use to minimize contact. You will be directed to your designated treatment room.
* If you are late, please give us a call as we might have to reschedule your appointment.
* We ask patient to come with the least amount of people as possible. Again, we do not have a waiting room for use.
* Your temperature will be taken with a no touch thermometer. Anyone whose temperature is above 99 degrees F or who exhibits any cold or flu symptoms, will be asked to leave and wait for a minimum of 2 weeks before an appointment can be rescheduled.
*Please wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds before and after the visit.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice.